Roughly 10 % of the wedding budget is spent on photography. From the engagement pictures to the final farewell shots leaving the reception venue there is a lot that goes into making those happy memories you look back on as you remember your magical day. When it comes to spending four figures on this expense the power invested in you is not to be taken lightly. Use these questions as a guideline to choose the best photographer for you.
1. Have you ever shot a wedding at our chosen venue? How did it work out?
2. What is your primary style?
3. Do you shoot in black and white or color?
4. Do you have an assistant? Is there an extra charge for this?
5. Will you have backup equipment available? What happens if you get ill?
6. Can other people take pictures while you are taking them?
7. How many pictures come in each package? What is the breakdown per
8. Will you accept a list of specific photos to be taken?
9. What attire will you and or your assistant wear?
10. What time will you arrive and how long will you stay?
11. Should the event last longer than expected will you stay? Extra charge?
12. How long after the event will the proofs be ready?
13. Do you have liability insurance?
14. What type and how much assistance will you provide in planning an
15. Do we get the negatives or what is the charge?
16. Is this your most recent work displayed on your website?
17. Do you provide a written contract and guarantee?
18. What are your policies regarding proofs?
19. Is a deposit required? If so how much?
20. When is the remaining balance due after the deposit?
21. What percentage are the taxes?
22. Is gratuity included in the price?
23. Are there any additional charges not mentioned? (i.e. travel, etc)
24. What are the refunds / cancellation terms?
25. Engagement photos?
Elite Event Planning
Food Safety Certified